I’m about 4 days away from going off the grid. I won’t really be blogging from this account until late August. If you want to follow my travel blog it’s called “michigantoperu.” I hope you have a great summer. :D
when you’re trying to enjoy a picnic and theres a bee flying around your head
- Me: Hey Dad, I wanted to let you know that there is a dead duck in our back yard.
- Dad: Thanks for letting me know.
- Me: It's the one that comes back here every spring for the last few years.
- Dad: Really?
- Me: Yeah, what should we do though?
- Dad: What do you mean?
- Me: It's partner is laying next to it.
- Dad: The mallard?
- Me: Yeah. Do they stay together for life?
- Dad: Yes. Ducks mate for life most of the time.
- Me: Do you think they have a nest around here?
- Dad: That's why they come back to our yard every year.
- Me: What's worse...getting rid of the dead duck, or letting it's partner lay next to it?
- Dad: Sometimes there isn't a right thing to do.
wanna make a secret handshake it involves us touching our mouths together for three hours
1. Print this photo.
2. Throw it in a Christmas card.
3. Send it to family you haven’t seen in over five years.